(EXPIRED) Starbucks Promotion @ 1st Avenue, Penang


I was at New World Park Starbucks when I saw this promotion.
Buy 1, free 1, omg! Just want to share with you all.


Promotion is until 31st December 2011 and only applicable for purchase of Peppermint Mocha and Toffee Nut beverages, 3-7pm only, yay!

BTW, Starbucks @ New World Park’s Wifi service was down and when I asked them when it will be repaired, the staff there just answered, not sure.

Wtf!

I just packed my stuff and went straight to Starbucks @ Prangin Mall

Tips:
Coffee Bean Tea Leaf (CBTL) has better promotion for Citibank credit card holder, 20% discount on everything. And if you’re Citibank Choice credit card holder, then when you buy 1, you get one free…in all CBTL! Think Starbucks better buck up!

Tasty Or Not?
Rating: 8/10 for coffee; Coffee was great but staffs and service can still be improved, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment