Introduction

First of all, thanks for visiting this blog. I'm passionate about Malaysian foods and in search for it, I'm bound to come across foods that are superb, good, mediocre or bad. I'm here to tell you the truth!

Of course, our tastebuds are different and my suggestions are solely mine alone and it's not meant to promote or belittle anyone.

I'm now based in Penang and had spent fair amount of my time in Negeri Sembilan (Seremban) and Perak (Ipoh, Taiping, Tanjung Malim, Bidor, Kampar, Tapah). It's my hope that someday, I'll be in Kuala Lumpur and blogging about the foods available there, hehe.

It's my aim to keep my entry as short and simple as possible and with lots of pics. I'm looking forward for your comments and suggestions for great foods and foods to avoid

No comments:

Post a Comment