Pangkor Laut Resort: Photos From All Over Pangkor Laut Resort, Just A Few (This Is A Food Blog, Okay, Hehe)

After lunch at Royal Bay Beach Club, both J and I went back to our room, unpacked and took a dip at the bath tub, plus relaxing salts and body wash (producing so much bubbles/ foam), hehe. It was so comfortable and relaxing. We were fully energized back in no time:).

Walking around Pangkor Laut Resort:)
The koi pond in front of the Pavarotti suites area.
The spa area

Fitness center. Do enjoy running on the treadmill while facing the beach, just like running to the beach:)
After that, both of us went around Pangkor Laut Resort to take photos. Luckily, I brought along my tripod (PLEASE NOTE: Bring along your tripod if you're going to Pangkor Laut Resort!), so I was great being able to take photos of J and I together at so many amazingly beautiful places around the island. Furthermore, the weather was great too! Perfect!

Infinity pool, 25 metres long and depth starting from 1.45 metres. A must try! Bring along your swimming suits and goggles.
Toilets:)
Inside the toilet, clean and smell so good, lol!
Decorations on the big pot.
Another design
And yet another one
Life...taking a short pauce. It's just too nice sitting on a cloudy day and enjoying the breeze and sound of waves, plus the emerald colored beach front. So glad I was able to experience it at my age now. Hope will be able to repeat this every year! Haha:)
I was told that I can see the sunset from Emerald Bay but unfortunately, the sun chose to set behind this scene. It's okay, time to head back for dinner:)
Next...
Dinner @ Feast Village, Pangkor Laut Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment