Final Day Breakfast @ Feast Village, Pangkor Laut Resort: Best Buffet Breakfast???

Okay, it was time to go back now. It's the third and last day in Pangkor Laut Resort. They didn't allow me to extend my check out time, so I booked the 12pm motorboat to go back to Lumut. 

Feast Village @ Pangkor Laut Resort.
We arrived a little early to Feast Village as compared to yesterday and promptly chose a table in the middle of the restaurant, plus under the fan:)

View from my seat in the middle of the restaurant
Then, we start venturing to every food stations in Feast Village. Let me show you a few here:)

Porridge, no improvement at all. I hope with this blog entry, they'll do something with this food.
Yesterday, it was lousy dim sum. Today, it was lousy chee cheong fun. I think they should just close down this food section because they're giving Chinese food a bad name.

Chicken sausage and red beans. Just like the ones we have at home. So, it was okay:)
This is the fruit station that I mentioned in my first breakfast entry at Feast Village. You'll just need to choose the fruits that you want, pass it to their worker behind and they'll blend it into juices for you. I love this station most!

Orange juice, prepared earlier already

Crushed ice to mix together with your fruit juice. It's just like drinking ice blended fruit juice, hehe
This aunty preparing roti canai the day before. Seen here the next day when she was preparing tosai. Quick and friendly too.
The tosai came with the best ever fish curry with mostly fish fillet (boneless) and spicy and very aromatic spice-enhanced fish curry!!!

I even took an extra bowl of fish curry. It was that good!
Closer look at my fish curry. The fish fillet was amazingly tasty, absorbing all the fish curry's essesnce in it!
My sunny side up eggs from the egg station. What's underneath?:)
Yup, underneath my sunny side up eggs...chicken sausage and danish pastries:)
It was so delicious to eat the danish pastries and chicken sausages together with the eggs. Who need toast, right?:)
Yesterday was fried mee, today fried bihun. Honestly, I didn't try it today...it doesn't look nice, sorry.
Closer view at the fried bihun.
Breakfast pie, it tasted too plain but yet too filling. I stopped eating it after one spoonful only.
J's favorite! Waffles!!! Strawberry and kaya dips!! I think this's my favorite too:)
Strawberry waffles on left side and kaya waffles on the right side. And there are still so much left!
Closer view of the waffles:)
Closer view of the strawberry and kaya
Coco crunch and honey star with milk.
Chicken ball, chunks of tasteless, fried chicken meat. Avoid.
Nasi lemak, worst than my road side nasi lemak. Just have two soggy anchovies, with chili that's not spicy and rice that's not fragrant. No meat or seafood. Pangkor Laut Resort must be trying to pass this zero-star food as 5-star food in this restaurant. Shame on you!
Tasty Or Not?
Rating 5/10. Far from being the best, this breakfast buffet is at most, just mediocre. The only potential 5-star food station will be the fruit station, pancake/ waffles food station and Indian food station.

No comments:

Post a Comment