RasaMas: Terrible Eating Experience + Terrible Food = Banned For Life

Being ‘related’ to KFC by having common holding company, I’d expect RasaMas franchise to be ‘Malaysian’ version of KFC and serve great food too. How very wrong I am! Wrong from the beginning till the end!

RasaMas and KFC, side by side. Both owned by the same holding company.
I went there for dinner recently. All the tables were empty except for two couples there. I was the third customer (I should’ve just walk out instead, aii).

The menu sucks. Not only the food choices are limited and the foods are expensive, the drinks are sold separately also (didn’t they ever hear of set lunch or set dinner or promotional set before???).

My RasaMas Pandan rice with rendang ayam: The rendang was cold, the vegetables were hard and the rice was cold AND hard, plus NO pandan smell at all! I ask to change another plate of warmer rendang, softer vegetables and cooked rice.
Never mind, I ordered chicken rendang (RM 9.90!@#) and ice lemon tea (RM 2.50). Total (RM14.39 plus govt tax and ‘service’ charge). Wtf! With RM15, I can eat 2 McDonald value meal or about 2 Zinger burger at KFC!!

The nonchalant waiter brought a second plate of rendang ayam. The rice still HARD! I think they just put in the microwave and reheat the rice only. He looked a bit pissed up when I asked to change another time (not because I’m fussy, but because I can’t eat HARD, UNCOOK rice!!!)
Third time and they still give to me HARD rice. I just eat a bit of the rice, which I spitted. Tried the chicken rendang, it was HARD also, plus lousy taste, omg! I gave up and leave this restaurant with an empty stomach still!
Tips:
I’ll never eat at RasaMas again! I just heard my friend telling me that RasaMas branch in Ipoh had already closed down.

Tasty Or Not?
Rating: 0/10. Banned for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment