Chocolat World - A Passion For Chocolate: Intensely Chocolate! Best Chocolate Cake This Year?

Early this morning, my good friend, Ina, who's of mix Indian-Chinese parentage but blessed with exotic Malay appearance received a Hari Raya Aidilfitri gift in the form of a big box of Chocolat World's moist chocolate cake.

Moist Chocolate Cake from Chocolat World; rich, most and studded with Belgian chocolate chips (1kg)
I was jealous of course. I was mistaken before for being a Malay guy, you know...when I was wearing my baju Melayu or sarong or etc, hehe. Wrong timing, I guessed. Probably must start wearing those more frequently nowadays, hehe. All I got today was just a box of date (kurma), which I gave it away to the first Malay colleague that I saw (don't they know that the universal gift is...chocolate, or diamonds;)


With the cover opened, another layer of excitement! Hehe
Anyway, Ina is a generous girl and she wanted to share with all of us her rezeki. However, in view there was no knife or Tupperware around, I volunteered to bring the cake back, cut it and bring it back the next day for everyone to have a taste of it. She agreed, yay!:)

Finally, the 'gift' was unwrapped. Can't wait to taste them but have to wait until I reach home today. Must go back early (hope my boss don't read about this), hehe.
Chocolat World - Our Company
Established in 1991, the world of chocolates has arrived at your doorstep bringing you some of the world best Belgium Swiss chocolates, carefully and lovingly hand-crafted. Consistent quality of these handmade chocolates is fully preserved with strict quality control and small batch production. Chocolat World’s products make great tasty gifts to satisfy even the most discerning taste buds of chocolate connoisseurs.
Back at home, after fine measurement of the size of my Tupperware, I made the 'incision'. Yea, it's not really equal in size but I have to cut it this way to fit into my Tupperware. Which portion do you think is the one which ended up in my Tupperware? The top left, the smaller of the other 3 pieces, hehe. Yay, I'll have so much chocolate left for myself to eat now. Nola, I think I'll bring one piece everyday for everyone so that everyone won't be 'afraid' of chocolate because having too much of it on one single day. Hmm...I might change my mind:)
Precise measurement! Fit just nice in my Tupperware. Will bring this tomorrow for everyone to have a taste of it. I'd tried it already! I'm sure everyone will love it. This is what chocolate cake is about, PURE and INTENSE chocolate flavor, moist and filled with Belgium chocolate chips(!), plus they also mentioned contained no preservatives too (most likely because they knew the chocolate will be finished off as soon as you got the first taste of it, hehe).
Another closer view of the chocolate in my Tupperware to bring to my colleagues tomorrow. I still have 3 big chunks of chocolate in the refrigerator still, hahaha.

Contact number and website seen at the side but no mentioned about the whereabout of their branches. Don't worry, I have it, read below:)
Chocolat World
Malaysia
Empire Galleria Subang Jaya
Ikano Power Centre
Pavillion - Mercato (only Moist Chocolate Cake)

Singapore
Tampines Mall Singapore
Manhattan House #01-29/31
Tel/Fax: +65 6735 5600
Parco Millenia Walk #P1-08
Tel: +65 9239 0012/ +65 9663 4670

Tasty Or Not?
Rating: 8.5/10. This is how all chocolate cake should be made; JUST chocolate! I don't care about the decorations, I don't care about the cherries or creams, just 100% chocolate will do. Perfecto!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment