Secret Recipi: Warning To All Muslims!

I love to eat at Secret Recipi.

In fact, I just ate there 2 days ago with my parents @ Secret Recipi, Senawang. I came across this promotion, 'Valentine's Special' and ordered one set plus one lamb shank.

Sorry, I'd forgotten to take photo of all the delicious foods but that's not important here. Actually, just want to remind our Muslim friends NOT to order this set below or you'll be in deep trouble. Muslims can of course order other dishes available at Secret Recipi.
Valentine's special promotion at Secret Recipi
Why? (read the link below)


What do I think?

Nothing wrong for asking Muslims not to celebrate Valentine's Day because they're just not supposed to do so. Period! Non-Muslims should just keep their mouth shut, have your candlelight dinner or midnight stroll or whatever other activities you deemed appropriate:)

Try not to question other people's faith or religion if you don't understand it. I do not wish for any churches to get fire bombed, innocent cow having it's head chopped off and paraded or someone accused of blasphemy. The key point is, mind your own business.

Hmm...just wondering:
  1. Can Muslims order this promotion set on other days other than Valentine's Day? 
  2. Can two Muslims guys or two Muslim girls order this set?
  3. Can Muslim waiter/waitress promote this set?
 ?????

p/s: Any other Valentine's Day promotions in other fast-food outlets? Good time to diet on Valentine day then:)

2 comments:

  1. haha.. trust me.. 80% of the SR customers are malay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, you can see me buying just a slice of cake while they buy a whole cake!

    ReplyDelete