Gouda Stroopwafels Original: Small, Thin And Delicious Waffles:)

Okay, this is certainly not Malaysian food. So why is it featured here? Well, I just want to remember it. My boss bought it back for my colleagues and I upon coming back from overseas conference, sweet! Another boss of mine also bought chocolates for us but I forgotten to take photos of it. Here, I want to record my 'thank you' in my blog posting:)

Gouda Stroopwafels Original
I love it and I hope someday I can find it in Malaysia. I also hope all bosses who read this will buy something for their own employees. It really brighten up their days:)


Take a peek inside the small and thin Gouda Stroopwafels' waffles stacked inside the box.
It's thin but packed with fillings made from brown sugar, syrup, butter and cinnamon. Super nice to eat, chewy but not stubborn. Just perfect for those with sweet tooth:)
One waffle = breakfast
Thanks again, MS and AB!:)

Tasty Or Not?
Something can't be bought by money a.k.a priceless. This is one of them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment