Bijoux Cupcakes @ KLCC: I Never Like Cupcakes, But It's Bijoux Cupcake Wor...

I want to declare upfront my dislike of cupcakes...but I'll try to be impartial here.

Bijoux Food Company @ KLCC

Why do I 'not-like' cupcakes? People either make a proper cake or DON'T. Cupcakes are 'in between' these two, akin 'neither here nor there'. In fact, I don't even believe cupcakes are cake! Call it anything but a 'cake', it's deceiving! I never knew I can be so emotional about cup(others name)! Hahaha:)

You might be wondering how did I ended up with Bijoux cupcakes from KLCC then, right? So, how I got hold of these cupcakes?


This box contained half a dozen of cupcakes. Price RM5/ cupcake. EXPENSIVE!
These cupcakes were actually given to me by my housemate, SY. I don't think I'll buy any cupcakes, no matter how branded they are.

Chocolate cupcake. I tried this. Underneath these nice and elaborate decoration and 'signature' frosting was just a normal, plain cupcake, just like any more 'humble' and less branded cupcakes. RM5? You decide if it's worth it.
My gf-soon to be-wife tasted this orange flavored cupcake. The orange 'signature' frosting was ridiculous! I might as well just eat sugar! Beyond this and below this exaggerated frosting, another normal, cupcake. Nothing that could justify the RM5 price tag!
Honestly, both of us didn't try this one. OMG! Sugar overload! I HATE CREAMS!
REAL CAKE PLEASE!!!


Bisou Bake Shop (KLCC Branch)
Lot K-35, Level 3, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory 50088
03 2166 5525

Tasty Or Not?
Rating: 2.5/10. I guessed I'm not impartial after all, hahaha. Give it a try and I await your feedbacks.

2 comments:

  1. I did look at them and decided against buying any...I like real fresh cream instead of hard icing sugar overload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't like cupcakes and tried their RM9/slice carrot cake instead...big disappointment. The carrot cake was very dry, didn't have any walnuts as stated, and the cream cheese frosting had very little cream cheese in it, making it taste like buttercream instead. Will not buy from them anymore. I think people eat there to show off only.

    ReplyDelete